Registered Manager – Childrens Residential Services – Walsall
||25th September 2021|
QUALIFICATIOONS (IF REQUIRED)
||Between £33,366 - £45,000|
This Registered Manager role offers an outstanding salary of between £33,366 to £45,000, with a superb Benefits package including: 33 Days Holiday at start! Health Benefits Plan! Contributory Pension Scheme! Staff Shopping Discount Scheme! Ongoing Training Opportunities! Outstanding Career Development Opportunities! Annual awards and recognition, plus much, much more!
This is an exciting new opportunity for an experienced Registered Manager (Childrens Residential Services) who is looking to work for a Unique Organisation – Progress Care Solutions. Progress Care have been established for 21 years and are known throughout the industry for giving the most outstanding service and care, to the young people we support. We will go above and beyond to support you through your career just as you will do so for the Children within your service. You will be a valued and respected member of our team – want to be part of this? – Then read on!
You will be managing a specialist residential service for children and young people with moderate to severe learning disabilities, Autism, ADHD and associated behavioral challenges. Children accommodated at the home may also present with mental health, attachment disorders and self-harming behaviors, children who are socially and emotionally delayed through neglect and harm.
Your Duties as the Registered Manager will include:
- To support the individually OFSTED registered services, becoming involved in the management of the operation and the development and delivery of residential children services
- To ensure that all children and young people have their needs met and their welfare promoted at all times.
- To be responsible for the development, Leadership, coordination, and support of the staff group, working with the Recruitment Manager to ensure staffing levels are maintained at all times
- To supervise the Deputy Managers, enabling them to supervise and support the staff team.
- To ensure that effective records are maintained in accordance with Children’s Homes Regulations 2015 and associated Regulations and Standards
- To Work effectively with Commissioning Partners, Police, LSCB, Public Health and Ofsted etc.
Complete the the interactive application form to apply. If you have any
application form please