Welcome to Portland House
|Purpose:||ASD, ADHD, Moderate-Severe LD, Associated MH, Behavioral Challenges|
Portland House supports children and young people with moderate to severe learning difficulties, ASD with associated challenges to learn to self-regulate and develop skills to live life as independently as possible. Portland House staff encourages young people to map out their life journey and work in a positive and measurable way to achieve their goals.
This location features
- Large Victorian semi-detached home
- 6 bedrooms
- Close to beautiful countryside
- Modern Kitchen & generous living and break away space
- Spacious garden
- Developed and equipped to meet individual needs
- Residents have access to PC’s
To find more residential facilities like this in your local area click here.